Thursday, April 16, 2009

I LOVE EASTER!!!

Hi everybody,

Seems ages since i wrote anything on here!! Well it has been easter and i've had a lot to do you know like baking cakes, eating chocolate (and i'm afraid to say it hasn't all been of the dark, bitter, organic variety -please have mercy on my soul!), going out for family meals, catching up with friends etc etc.

It seems to be a very busy time in the world of colonics aswell. A lot of people have been detoxing for lent and are now having colonics like there's no tomorrow. So it is very busy at the health clinic at the moment. I am so happy about the positive emails and texts I have received from satisfied customers lately - thank you all very, very much.

Hope my weight loss tips have been useful, I have many, many more to come!!!!

So I hope you all had a lovely holiday and got chance to do what makes you feel happy. By the way if you have indulged (like me) in a tad too much chocolate over the past week or so, the Shiatsu Practitioner at the Sanctuary has assured me that 'chocolate keeps you grounded.' So I'm taking this on board whole-heartedly and feel immediately re-assured!!!

I am having a full-body shiatsu massage next week and a colonic at some point. So hopefully I will feel invigorated and completely refreshed - I'l shall let you all know how it goes.
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment